Saturday, September 27, 2014

Swoon for Him Saturday : Jamie Fraser


*Swoon for Him Saturday is a meme I developed to honor my favorite majestic fictional male characters*

*Warning: There are some graphic images below, please proceed at your own risk*

In honor of Outlander Day and having finished reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon a couple of weeks ago, I wrote this post and ... Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! So many feels. Outlander is a weapon! Diana Gabaldon snuck into close, slow and steady for 200 pages then tickled me, made me get all fuzzy inside then BAM! ripped my heart out, stomped on it, put it back and made it melt. Oh Jamie .. my poor Jamie :( [*no spoilers, if you read Outlander then you will understand].


Dude, like I am in love with James Alexander Malcolm McKenzie Fraser. haha ;) Notwithstanding, his dashing good looks, Jamie Fraser is my all-time favorite fictional male character. Ever. Hands down. Down deal. New Book Husband forever!


Seriously, do you need anymore convincing to jump on the Jamie wagon?

#KiltLove



If that thoroughly majestic face above is not enough to convince you then what about his immaculate ass, huh?


Holy Hell Lord Jesus, Mary and Joseph! The flipping kilt finally freaking dropped! *swoon*



Now, I would please like a moment of silence to praise the Lord and Sam Heughan's parents for his existence!
Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...