Sunday, August 5, 2012

RRT:NM - And the winner is . . .


My stop for the first ever Reading Road-Trip is now complete! With that said, today is the day to name to winner. May I have a drum roll please? The winner of the is . . .

Tammy Dahle

Congratulations, Tammy! You are the recipient of finished copy of FATED by Alyson Noel, as well as some surprise swag!

On a final note, I've already sent you an email regarding your prize. If for some reason you have not received said email contact me at TheTatteredPage@yahoo.com or BCHaysel@yahoo.com. Remember, you have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will have to be drawn.

Thank you to all for dropping by The Tattered Page for the New Mexico stop and for participating in the Reading Road-Trip.

Hope you enjoy the book, Tammy!
Happy Reading!
Haysel

P.S. For those of you who didn't win, don't fret I will be hosting a ton of giveaways over the next few months!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...